Term & Condition
TAKING OVER THE WORLD WITH SURPRISE.
Term & Condition
The information contained within this document relates to the VR Drumming Academy online store located at www.vrdrummingacademy.com.my, operated by VR Drumming Academy Sdn Bhd and trading as VR.
VR is the trading name for VR Drumming Academy Sdn Bhd (referred to in these terms and conditions as VR).
The content of this website is general and is provided for information purposes only. The material on this website is not and should not be regarded as advice, including legal or education advice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, VR does not give any express or implied warranties and makes no representations in relation to this website.
The content of this website is general and is provided for information purposes only. The material on this website is not and should not be regarded as advice, including legal or education advice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, VR does not give any express or implied warranties and makes no representations in relation to this website. In particular, while reasonable care is taken in its preparation, VR does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information on this website or its usefulness in achieving any purpose. Information on this website should not be used without validating that information from appropriate sources and obtaining professional advice where it is prudent to do so. You should make and rely upon your own assessments and enquires to verify the accuracy of the information provided.
In addition, to the fullest extent permitted by law, VR does not warrant that the website itself is free from any computer viruses or other defects or that your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted. VR accepts no liability arising from your access to this website.
Subject to the provisions of consumer protection legislation that cannot be excluded, VR accepts no liability arising from the information on this website, or on websites linked from this website, being incorrect, incomplete or misleading. To the fullest extent permitted by law, VR will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred in or arising by reason of any person relying on the information on this website. Where conditions and warranties implied by law cannot be excluded, VR limits its liability, where it is entitled to do so, to the resupply of the relevant service and goods, or paying you the cost of that resupply.Intellectual Property
All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio and video clips and data compilations is the property of VR or its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of VR or its affiliates and is protected by international copyright laws.
VR and all related graphics, photographs, logos, and product and service names are trade marks (both registered and unregistered) of VR or its affiliates. These trade marks, logos and other proprietary graphics may not be used in connection with any other product or service without VR’s express prior written consent.Licence and Site Access
VR grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with VR's express prior written consent. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express prior written consent of VR. You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text using VR's name or trademarks without VR's express prior written consent. Any unauthorised use will automatically terminate the licence granted above.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to www.vrdrummingacademy.com.my or www.vrdrumsstudio.com.my so long as the link does not portray VR, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner. If requested by VR, you must remove any hyperlink to this website contained on your website or any other digital content. You may not use any VR logo or other proprietary graphic or trade mark as part of the link without VR's express prior written consent.
VR may include links on this website to websites owned by other parties. VR is not in any way responsible for the material contained on these sites, nor is VR responsible for the availability of these sites. VR does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, including advertising or products offered on these sites, nor is VR responsible for any damage, offence or loss caused as the result of visiting these websites.
VR recommends that before you visit any website you check that your computer is running up-to-date virus checking software.
If you purchase any products via this website, you must agree to VR's Terms of Trade (see Shipping and Shopping).Privacy
VR's credit card transactions are fulfilled by an authorized banking institution. VR will not collect your credit card information. Our payment gateway provider will collect credit card information in an encrypted format via their secure server. Your credit card details are encrypted and stored for only 6 months.
Although VR engages all reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your information, transmissions made on or through the internet cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure. Please contact your financial institution immediately if you become aware of unauthorised use of your account.
You will need to register to use certain parts of this website. When registering, you will be required to nominate a username and password. You must keep this username and password safe and must not disclose this information to any third party. If you become aware of unauthorised use of your account, please notify us immediately.
VR may vary these terms and conditions at any time by publishing a revised version of the terms and conditions on this website.
In case of dispute, the English language version of all Terms and Conditions shall precede the Chinese language version.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
VR Drumming Academy Sdn. Bhd. values your privacy and works hard to ensure compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) of Malaysia.
Your personal data will be/is being collected, used and/or processed by VR for the following purposes;-
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use your personal data.
1. to send you information about our latest promotional, advertisement and events.
2. for administrative purposes.
3. to be used for internal record keeping.
This personal data is obtained when you fill in your details to our Web, CRM during our open day or other events. Your personal data will not be released to third parties without your consent.
Examples of personal data that VR may collect directly from you:-
1. name, age, gender, date of birth, identity card number/passport number;
2. race, ethnic origin, nationality;
3. contact information including address, email address and phone number;
Failure to obtain your personal data will lead to the following:-
1. VR will not be able to provide you with updates in relation to VR’ events and promotions;
2. VR will not be able to provide you with any notice, services in which you have requested.
VR will keep your personal data confidential but you hereby consent and authorise VR to disclose your personal data to the following categories of parties:
1. any person to whom VR is required to so by law or in response to a competent or government agency;
2. any related, affiliated and subsidiaries of VR;
3. VR’ business partners in relation to providing you with VR products and services;
4. Government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators as required by law;
VR will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in Clause 1 hereinabove.E. Security
We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavour, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damaged to, your personal data.
It is your right as a data subject to have access and to correct your personal data in which you have provided to VR and in this respect, you may;-
1. Check if we hold or use your personal data and request access to your personal data;
2. Request for correction of any of your personal data which is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date.
3. Request for explanation on the policies and procedures in respect of your personal data provided to VR.
4. Request VR to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes;
5. Request VR to limit the process of your personal data, including personal data limiting to the persons who may be identified from your personal data;
6. inform VR on your withdrawal (in full or in part) of your consent given previously to VR subject to any applicable restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable duration of time for the withdrawal of consent to be effected.
You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to VR about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and updating this personal data as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting VR.
In enjoying benefits of VR’ services, your consent to the collection and use of the personal data by us in the ways described hereinabove (which may change time to time unless and until you inform VR to the contrary.I. Contact Information
If you have queries or concerns, please contact our Customer Care at +6 012-665 0065 from Monday to Friday (9.00am-6.00pm, excluding public holidays) or email us at email@example.com
If you wish to be excluded from our database and have the posting of updates to you terminated, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery and Returns
1. Minimum shipping fees is RM10/kg on all purchases. (Packed size or weight whichever is higher).Delivery
Where the order is to be delivered to an address within Peninsular Malaysia, VR will:
– Use reasonable endeavours to deliver the order within 3-14 working days (Monday – Friday, excluding official public holidays) from the date of payment was made by you;
– All deliveries will require a signature.
– Please note VR reserves the right to cancel and refund orders that are destined for delivery to known freight forwarding addresses.
All prices on the website are in Malaysia Ringgit and are exclusive of SST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
The amount payable to VR for an Order (Order Amount) will be the total of the following amounts:
a. the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the website at the time of submitting the Order (Product Subtotal);
b. the cost of delivery determined in accordance with Delivery stated above, and
c. the sum of any other fees which VR levies from time to time and which you have agreed to pay by providing your electronic consent (e.g. subscription fees).
You must pay the Order Amount by credit card or through our e-gateway at the time of submitting the Order.
Only items purchased on the VR website will be entertain by VR web customer care.
– No refund or exchange for item purchased from VR website.
– Should you make an error when ordering online, VR will not exchange your item for the item you intended to purchase. You are responsible for the order you make.
– In the unfortunate event that your product is out of order after your payment, you have the option of choose any other product from our website or wait for restock.
– Ship on your own risk. Should an item be damaged while it is being shipped to you by us, VR will not responsible for it.
– In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided within 14 days of receipt for VR to process. Please telephone +012 665 0065 or email to email@example.com. So that VR staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
– We will do our best to process cases within 3-14 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays).